WoW! I really like D but it is a little hard to look at crooked like that (I'm thinking of how it would look blown up on my wall).....so my vote is going to A - the black and white makes it seem a little gritty and different. I think it looks cool!
This is my favorite round, really do enjoy them all. Love the reflection and colors in B, the lights in photo C are just right- photo D is good, looks like a watercolor painting! For the best overall I vote photo A
3 comments:
Photo B gets my vote. The lighting is beautiful. Colors are vibrant for a night picture.
WoW! I really like D but it is a little hard to look at crooked like that (I'm thinking of how it would look blown up on my wall).....so my vote is going to A - the black and white makes it seem a little gritty and different. I think it looks cool!
This is my favorite round, really do enjoy them all. Love the reflection and colors in B, the lights in photo C are just right- photo D is good, looks like a watercolor painting! For the best overall I vote photo A
Post a Comment