Monday, August 4, 2014

OLD

Judges, you're going to have fun with this one. It was Cori's turn this week to pick the topic. She chose "OLD."

I'm just in this to learn more about photography but for those out there keeping score, I won the last one.

Judges: I know I'm asking a lot here but besides the scores could you please offer up some comments/complaints/ advice about the photos? We all are trying to learn what other people think about our pictures. 
Thanks.
Click on photos for larger view.


                                            

                                                   
JK WINNER !!
CM

CK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JK 9
CM 7
CK 7

I like that JK's pic is black and white.

Anonymous said...

JK 9
CM 7
CK 8

Anonymous said...

so I like Cori's the best. funny and old 10 points
next the grave Jeff, 8 points
Colin 7 points

Anonymous said...

Am too late?
Jk 10
CM 8
CK 8

Koz said...

Judging is over when I get up Saturday morning and look at the blog. So, ummmm, looks like I won that one.
We need more judges so pass it around.